3.3.10

Counting math

i think me is one of millions children who hate math since their school time. it was began when they started to hate to memorize multiplication or deviation. 1x1, 5x5, owh.. 7x8,etc. i do understand phytagoras, but i always forget which one is cos and sin. it's getting harder when i was in senior high school. quadrate equation is big "yaiks" for me. then here they came logarithms, integrals, factorials. OOw, i also hate advanced theory of geometrical volumes. Very BIG NO NO for math.

so i became super duper stupid on calculus. Hahaha.. But i'm proud of my double "D"on Calculus (in one academic year). Wkwkwkwkwk....

as an honorable member of MATH IS A MONSTER CLUB, I take my life off of it. I count : numbers, money, shopping fee, dinner tax with calculator. I am so countingphobia.

That's bad, i know. I also got shame for my misscounting numbers. My dearest one (leksa), for example. He laugh out loud everytime i made mistake of penjumlahan atau pengurangan. Im losing a lot of money because i cannot count my shopping fee very well.

I also ashame when i teach my supported sister about mean, median and modus. It is not because of the equation, but because i can not count perfectly :-s

I even realize that it's difficult to me to count 8+6, is it 14 or 13? or 37+25, is it 62 or 52? Shit. I have to triple check my money counts since i usually miss it badly. Im so pathetic.

now, i realize that i need to learn how to counting again. for my health, i guess :D

i wish that arithmatics courses (simpoa's methods) was spread out earlier, when im 8 maybe. so my mom could push me to joined it. i was too big for the course at that time --at least, my parents thought so.

i wish my math teacher was good enough to teach me. in my whole life, i only found 2 teachers who could make me enjoying math very well. it was my 6th grade teacher in elementary school and my private teacher in high school.

owh, i remember how i really like my private math lesson at high school. not only because of the teacher helped me to solved my homeworks but also i accompanied by my handsome neighbour. he is one of coach in MATH IS MONSTER CLUB, half netherlander, Malang Punk Community member and almost be a moviestar -before he got an accident and died. yes, i got crush on math at time =D

i also wish that math is as simple as it is on elementary school. i wish there is no calculus. well, yeah..that's make no sense, no science. ugh, i wish channing tatum was my math teacher.haha..

No comments: