8.2.10

Wrong direction

i should take psychology major or communication major, i guess. this biology things sometimes doesn't fit me well. it is not that i don't like it. i like it since i chose it to enter ITB, my dreamland of teenagehood. my brain seems to be familiar for those "biology" things as written on my IQ test before i graduated high school.

yes, it was written that i suitable to become a docter or a civil engineering. both are definitely my fave major. a docter, hahaha....i'm a hemophobia, a person who are too afraid of bleeding or see bloods (euh, i even get itchy when i think of it). next, a civil engineering? i hate math, a lot. people says, math is a terror for most of indonesian's children. yes, i am so indonesian. i also hate physics, especially my physics teacher.

so, a docter has closely related with biology. that's why i chose biology back then. even though i want to study 'bout human psychology. it is so interesting to know why my brother become so introvert. and why i become so pervert, hahaha.. but i hate a vagrant schizoprenia. people who lost their minds and hanging around the streets are basicly schizoprenia. yeah, really! they are just unlucky. i mean, if they're genius and invented something like atomic bomb, they will be famous and not homeless. but then, i'm too scare of them. so, i chose biology.

but, maybe i should chose communication or journalistics major back then. this is my fave major since i'm a teen. but, i like ITB more than UNpad or UI. it sounds more cool, back then. Hahaha..stupid me.

Well, i'm not regreting for taking biology again on my grad school. no, i'm not that idiot :p But, i just worrying my analysis capability for thesis. i feel empty now, as empty as the day i enroled my grad school. urgh!

No comments: