9.3.10

'M'

When i read my my bestfriend notes (title: Marriageable) yesterday, i got confused. Whats wrong with you guys? The big issue of Marriage is like, trending topic of my life lately. Hahaha.. Because it's so 'happening' in our age, they said. They just keep updating their status quickly..Hahaha..

Oh, dear. I really apreciate my marriage friends or my 'wife-to-be' friends. Because they choose their couple bravely to share their life with. They have big courage to interface their future arguing situation on their marriage. There will be arguments of what sofa should they both buy, what colour of the wall should they paint and what name of they child will be.

Just like Alice*, they made what impossible for them become possible. Make a sign on your green book, it's easy. But to be responsible on it, it takes more than your courage.Yes, I'm proud of them.

We always know what we want most ;p

*Alice in Wonderland

No comments: