29.4.10

My Interesting Things

My days means two things. First, a bunch of plans in 12-16 hours (i sleep 8-9 hours per day, ;p). Second, no plans but i only enjoy the day. The second thing always come along if some of my plans left undone or cancelled. Since my plans doesn’t work 100% in everyday, especially if there are no bless from the God.

But there are boring times when my plans cancelled or all my plans done. Boring times when you just don’t know what to do. Boring times comes also when you do the same thing to do everyday, such as your job duties. You just keep the same pattern all the weeks like, get up early to go to your office, having a branch then start to work. It follows with lunch, chatting online, facebooking and back to work. Then you go home earlier for catching a dinner with friend or even, your boss. Sometimes you just go directly to home for catching Gossip Girls’s new episode or a complete series of new dorama. In the next day, you just do the same pattern. Well, i have a lot of boring times in my days.

I realize then, i hate my boring times. It’s just such a wasting time for me. But what if i keep doing the same thing all the times? I must do the same job for all the weeks? Well, i always seek for some interesting things nowadays. I always keep say to myself that i have to find some interest things in everyday. How i combine my wardrobe today is interesting for me. How i write my newscript today is interesting. A new online shop to enjoy, a funny hairdo of people i met at ‘angkot’ today, a new gossip about my friends is so amusing too (hehe,:p). Everything can be interesting things for everyone.

Everytime i find interesting things in my days, i feel gratitude and thankful to my God. My life seems so wonderful and delightful :D Today i eat delicious foods and try this new site :D So, how about you? Do you find any interesting things today?

No comments: